Thursday 5 September 2019

being safe on the internet

this week we have been learning about staying safe on the internet. Such as not talking to people we dont know and if you ever see a dodgy website take a screenshot and show it to the teacher for evidence. there some problems where people gave away personal information such as this.

Hi nice to meet you
                               Hey
Whats your name? Age?
                              Jack, im 13. Where do you live?
                              I live in Brighton
I'm in london do you have a photo
 so I know what you look like
                              I,ll send you one later, I have brown hair
                              and eyes and im quite tall I suppose
This was a bad idea because jack gave away his real name his age and what he looks like this is a fine example of what not to do.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi William,I'm Heidi from St Patrick's school.
    I like your idea about being safe on the internet and how you said what he should have done instead.
    Remember capitals for the start of a new sentence.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i am kaziah from oc i like your blog and i hope your can inprv your work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for giving me a positive, helpful, thoughtful comment on my work.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.