Friday 16 August 2019

On the 15 of august 2019 was a ski trip the first thing we did when we got there we put our gear on and had something to eat the went and got ski boots and got skis it was so hard to get it on and then it really hurt to walk around in them because they would push against my shin but then i got use to the pain  and kept on skiing i learned to do the pizza which is how you stop me and my friends played around on the skis twe then started climbing up a mountain slid down it a few times by the end we skied down a big hill we were taught what to do we had to lean to the left to turn right then we had to lean to the right to turn left then we were taught the emergency brake to do the brake you had to put your hands together and land on your shoulder on my first time going down i almost ran into the fence and used the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me a positive, helpful, thoughtful comment on my work.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.